from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that engages in a conspiracy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One of a group that acts in harmony
- n. Part of a group that agree to do an unlawful or unethical act.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who engages in a conspiracy; a plotter.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who conspires or engages in a conspiracy or is concerned in a plot; a joint plotter; specifically, one who conspires with others to commit treason.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a member of a conspiracy
Sorry, no etymologies found.