from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who plots.
- n. A computer output device that draws graphs or pictures, usually by moving a pen.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who plots.
- n. an output device that draws graphs and other pictorial images on paper, sometimes using attached pens.
- v. Alternative form of plouter.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who plots or schemes; a contriver; a conspirator; a schemer.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who plots, in any sense; especially, one who contrives; a contriver; a conspirator.
- Same as plouter.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an instrument (usually driven by a computer) for drawing graphs or pictures
- n. a member of a conspiracy
- n. a planner who draws up a personal scheme of action
- n. a clerk who marks data on a chart
Sorry, no etymologies found.