from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A machine that makes copies of printed or graphic matter.
- n. One that transcribes or copies: a copier of ancient manuscripts.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A machine that copies graphical material; a duplicator.
- n. A person who copies documents.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who copies; one who writes or transcribes from an original; a transcriber.
- n. An imitator; one who imitates an example; hence, a plagiarist.
- n. a machine that makes copies of documents, especially by xerography; a photocopier.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who copies; one who writes or transcribes from an original or form; a transcriber.
- n. An imitator; a plagiarist.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. apparatus that makes copies of typed, written or drawn material
From copy + -er. (Wiktionary)