from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A print produced by lithography.
- transitive v. To produce by lithography.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A printed image produced by lithography; an image produced by etching the image onto a flat surface, then copying the etched surface by applying ink (or the equivalent) to it and pressing another material against it.
- v. To create a copy of an image through lithography.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To trace on stone by the process of lithography so as to transfer the design to paper by printing
- n. A print made by lithography.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A print executed by lithography.
- To reproduce by means of lithography: as, to lithograph a picture.
- To practise lithography.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a print produced by lithography
- v. make by lithography
- n. duplicator that prints by lithography; a flat surface (of stone or metal) is treated to absorb or repel ink in the desired pattern
Back-formation from lithography.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)