from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A machine, such as a mimeograph, that reproduces printed or written material.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A device that reproduces pages of typed, printed or written material; a copier.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who duplicates anything; one who makes duplicates.
- n. A machine or other coutrivance for making duplicates, as of a writing or drawing or the like.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. apparatus that makes copies of typed, written or drawn material
Sorry, no etymologies found.