from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The way in which something is constituted, arranged, or planned.
- n. The gathering and organization of the equipment needed for an operation, procedure, or task.
- n. Physical makeup; physique.
- n. Body posture or carriage, especially militarily erect bearing.
- n. Informal The collective ingredients, such as ice, mixers, and glasses, necessary for serving various alcoholic drinks. Often used in the plural.
- n. A table setting, as in a restaurant.
- n. A camera position, as for a particular shot in a scene being filmed.
- n. Slang A contest prearranged to result in an easy or faked victory.
- n. Slang An endeavor intentionally made easy.
- n. Slang A deceptive scheme, such as a fraud or hoax.
- n. A plan or strategy for a projected course of action.
- n. Sports A play or pass that creates a scoring opportunity.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Equipment designed for a particular purpose; an apparatus.
- n. The fashion in which something is organized or arranged.
- n. An act to frame someone; an effort or arrangement aimed at placing the blame on somebody.
- n. An installer.
- n. The process of arranging resources for performing a specific operation, as a run of a particular product.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an act that incriminates someone on a false charge
- n. the way something is organized or arranged
- n. equipment designed to serve a specific function
So I click setup and it just opens up Opera with "file: / NoData / _setup. xml" in the url box with a white screen never ends.
The thirteen episodes here are split across four discs in a four/four/five format, though it's worth noting that the title setup on the third disc is set for 69 minutes and a second title for 46 minutes, which makes you question the number of episodes on the disc at first.
This setup is all well and good except for the fact that the position of the TV makes it useful only as long as you are not using anything else at the same time.
It's a bit dangerous for me when the setup is as interesting as WWI.
The cornerstone of this setup is a feature available to almost all newer computers known as Wake-on-LAN (or WOL), which — as the name suggests — turns on your PC through your local network.
One of the things missing from my setup is the ability to work with parameters in Sonar DAW from a hardware position.
Fring is ok but Skype not only simulates the iPhone calling setup, which is quite sexy, but Skype also allows you to use the keypad during a call.
The way Gateway has it setup is so that without a valid in-warranty serial, there is no way to get a hold of tech support!
The tricky part of the setup is to adjust the length of the deadline.
The setup is an EMP pulse has knocked out all electronics, meaning nobody can tune in to their regularly scheduled programming to find out the world is not going to end.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.