from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of systematizing
- n. A systematic organization
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or operation of systematizing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of systematizing; the act or process of reducing to system, or of forming into a system. Also spelled systematisation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. systematic organization; the act of organizing something according to a system or a rationale
From systematize + -ation (Wiktionary)