from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of organization.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the activity or result of distributing or disposing persons or things properly or methodically
- n. an ordered manner; orderliness by virtue of being methodical and well organized
- n. a group of people who work together
- n. the act of organizing a business or an activity related to a business
- n. an organized structure for arranging or classifying
- n. the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something
- n. the act of forming or establishing something
organise + -ation (Wiktionary)