from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of resuscitating.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of resuscitating, or state of being resuscitated.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of resuscitating, or the state of being resuscitated; revival; revivification; restoration to life; the restoring to animation of persons apparently dead, as in cases of drowning, or of suspended animation from exposure to cold or from disease.
- n. Mental reproduction, or suggestion, in a sense which does not include the process of representation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of reviving a person and returning them to consciousness
Sorry, no etymologies found.