from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or property of being synchronized.
- n. The arrangement of military actions in time, space, and purpose to produce maximum relative combat power at a decisive place and time.
- n. In the intelligence context, application of intelligence sources and methods in concert with the operation plan. (JP 2-0); (JP 1-02)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of synchronizing; concurrence of events in respect to time.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The process or act of making synchronous: applied especially to clocks.
- n. The concurrence of events in respect of time.
- n. Also spelled synchronisation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an adjustment that causes something to occur or recur in unison
- n. coordinating by causing to indicate the same time
- n. the relation that exists when things occur at the same time
Sorry, no etymologies found.