from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Absence of discrimination.
- n. The practice or policy of refraining from discrimination.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An act or policy of not engaging in discrimination.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Fairness in treating people without prejudice; -- used mostly in reference to discrimination based on race, religion, and nationality.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. fairness in treating people without prejudice
Sorry, no etymologies found.