from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act or art of dramatizing: the dramatization of a novel.
- n. A work adapted for dramatic presentation: a dramatization by actors of actual recorded events.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of dramatizing.
- n. A version that has been dramatized.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Act of dramatizing; a dramatic representation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of dramatizing; dramatic construction; dramatic representation. Also spelled dramatisation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. conversion into dramatic form
- n. a dramatic representation
Sorry, no etymologies found.