from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the act of molesting
- n. the state of being molested
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of molesting, or the state of being molested; disturbance; annoyance.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of molesting.
- n. The state of being molested; annoyance; vexatious interference.
- n. In Scots law, the troubling or harassing of one in the possession of his lands.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of subjecting someone to unwanted or improper sexual advances or activity (especially women or children)
- n. the act of tormenting by continued persistent attacks and criticism
Sorry, no etymologies found.