from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of vulgarisation.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or process of making vulgar, or common.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Popularization; the act of popularizing.
- n. Wide dissemination; the process of rendering commonly known or familiar.
- n. A making coarse or gross; the impairing of refinement or elegance.
- n. Also spelled vulgarisation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of making something attractive to the general public
- n. the act of rendering something coarse and unrefined
Sorry, no etymologies found.