from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act or process of communizing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The making of anything the public property of the community.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. changing something from private to state ownership or control
- n. the organization of a nation of the basis of communism
- n. a change from private property to public property owned by the community
Sorry, no etymologies found.