from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act or process of organizing again or differently.
- n. A thorough alteration of the structure of a business corporation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act or process of rearranging. See reorganize.
- n. The end result of such an act.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of reorganizing; a reorganized existence.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act or process of organizing anew. Also spelled reorganisation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an extensive alteration of the structure of a corporation or government
- n. the imposition of a new organization; organizing differently (often involving extensive and drastic changes)
Sorry, no etymologies found.