from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of syndicating a news feature by publishing it in multiple newspapers etc, simultaneously
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Act or process of syndicating or forming a syndicate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act or process of forming a syndicate; combination.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. selling (an article or cartoon) for publication in many magazines or newspapers at the same time
- n. organizing into or administering as a syndicate
From the verb to syndicate (1925). (Wiktionary)