from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of blend.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of mingling.
- n. The method of laying on different tints so that they may mingle together while wet, and shade into each other insensibly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act or process of combining or mingling.
- n. The combination of the characteristics of both parents as a resultant in cross-breeding.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of blending components together thoroughly
- n. a gradation involving small or imperceptible differences between grades
Sorry, no etymologies found.