from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of send.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of causing to go forward; despatching.
- n. Nautical, pitching bodily into the trough of the sea, as a ship.
- n. That which is sent.
- n. Specifically, a revenge or punishment supposed to be sent by a wizard at the request of an injured party.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of causing something to go (especially messages)
Sorry, no etymologies found.