from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of bend.
- n. A motion or action that bends.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The marking of the clothes with stripes or horizontal bands.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of causing to bend, or the state of being bent or deflected; a deflection.
- n. Decoration (of clothes) with stripes or horizontal bands.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of being bent or deflected
- n. movement that causes the formation of a curve
- n. the act of bending something
Sorry, no etymologies found.