from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of spend.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of expending; expenditure.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of paying out money.
- n. Ready money; cash; means.
- n. Seminal emission.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. money paid out; an amount spent
- n. the act of spending or disbursing money
Sorry, no etymologies found.