from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Clothes and other articles that must be repaired: We let the mending accumulate until Wednesday.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of mend.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A yarn composed of cotton and wool, and prepared for darning the so-called merino stockings made on the stocking-loom: used chiefly in the plural.
- n. Articles collectively that require to be mended.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of putting something in working order again
- n. garments that must be repaired
Sorry, no etymologies found.