from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act of enriching or the state of being enriched.
- n. Something that enriches.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the act of enriching or something enriched
- n. the process of making enriched uranium
- n. the addition of sugar to grape juice used to make wine; chaptalization
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of making rich, or that which enriches; increase of value by improvements, embellishment, etc.; decoration; embellishment.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of enriching.
- n. Fertilization, as of the soil; a making productive.
- n. Improvement by the abundant supply of what is useful or desirable.
- n. The garnishing of any object with rich ornaments, or with elaborate decorative motives: as, the enrichment of a bookbinding, or of a stole; also, the ornamentation itself: as, ornamented with a brass enrichment.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a gift that significantly increases the recipient's wealth
- n. act of making fuller or more meaningful or rewarding
enrich + -ment (Wiktionary)