from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A sowing of seed; the act of inseminating.
- n. The act of impregnating (making pregnant) someone or thing.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A sowing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of sowing or of injecting seed; impregnation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the introduction of semen into the genital tract of a female
- n. the act of sowing (of seeds in the ground or, figuratively, of germs in the body or ideas in the mind, etc.)
Sorry, no etymologies found.