from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Sending in all directions.
- n. The business or profession of radio and television.
- v. Present participle of broadcast.
- v. transmitting, sending out messages omnidirectionally
- v. Scattering seeds.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the medium that disseminates via telecommunications; radio and television.
- n. taking part in a radio or tv program.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. taking part in a radio or tv program
- n. a medium that disseminates via telecommunications
Sorry, no etymologies found.