from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. killing or murder for political reasons
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of assassinating; a killing by treacherous violence.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of assassinating; the act, especially of a hired emissary, of killing or murdering by surprise or secret assault; murder by treacherous violence.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an attack intended to ruin someone's reputation
- n. murder of a public figure by surprise attack
Sorry, no etymologies found.