from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or process of being desiccated
- n. An act or occurrence of desiccating
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of desiccating, or the state of being desiccated.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of making dry, or the state of being dry; the act or process of depriving of moisture; especially, the evaporation of the aqueous portion of a substance, as wood, meat, fruit, milk, etc., by artificial heat, as by a current of heated air.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the process of extracting moisture
- n. dryness resulting from the removal of water
Sorry, no etymologies found.