from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a lack of moisture
- n. the degree to which something is dry
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being dry. See dry.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character or state of being dry. ,
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. moderation in or abstinence from alcohol or other drugs
- n. the condition of not containing or being covered by a liquid (especially water)
- n. objectivity and detachment
dry + -ness (Wiktionary)