from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the state of being narrow
- n. a constriction
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The condition or quality of being narrow.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality or condition of being narrow, in any sense of that word.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a restriction of range or scope
- n. a small margin
- n. the property of being narrow; having little width
- n. an inclination to criticize opposing opinions or shocking behavior
Sorry, no etymologies found.