from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being small.
- n. The result or product of being small.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being small.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being small, in any sense of that word.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of being a relatively small amount
- n. the property of having relatively little strength or vigor
- n. lack of generosity in trifling matters
- n. the property of having a relatively small size
From small + -ness (Wiktionary)