from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of lack of importance.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Want of importance; triviality.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character of being unimportant; want of importance, consequence, weight, value, or the like.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the state of being humble and unimportant
- n. the quality of not being important or worthy of note
Sorry, no etymologies found.