from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Humility; the property of being humble.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being humble; humility; meekness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being humble or low; humility; meekness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the state of being humble and unimportant
- n. a disposition to be humble; a lack of false pride
- n. a humble feeling
Sorry, no etymologies found.