from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. thoughtful and considerate attention
- n. careful deliberation before action
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being thoughtful; meditation; serious attention; considerateness; solicitude.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the trait of thinking carefully before acting
- n. kind and considerate regard for others
- n. a considerate and thoughtful act
- n. a calm, lengthy, intent consideration
thoughtful + -ness (Wiktionary)