from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being sober.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being sober.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being sober, in any sense of the word; sobriety.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the state of being sober and not intoxicated by alcohol
- n. a manner that is serious and solemn
From sober + -ness (Wiktionary)