from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being gracious
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Quality of being gracious.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The condition or quality of being gracious; kindness; condescension; mercifulness.
- n. Attractiveness; charm; fascination.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being kind and gentle
- n. excellence of manners or social conduct
Sorry, no etymologies found.