from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being faithful; allegiance; loyalty; fidelity.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the trait of being faithful.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality or character of being faithful; fidelity; truth; loyalty; constancy.
- n. Synonyms Constancy, Fidelity, etc. See firmness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being faithful
Sorry, no etymologies found.