from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The characteristic of being true.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being true; reality; genuineness; faithfulness; sincerity; exactness; truth.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character of being true: truth; faithfulness: sincerity; reality; genuineness; exactness; accuracy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being loyal
- n. conformity to reality or actuality
- n. exactness of adjustment
true + -ness (Wiktionary)