from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. freedom from error
- n. conformity to the truth or to fact
- n. conformity to recognized standards
- n. The state of an algorithm that correctly mirrors its specification.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being correct.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being correct, or in conformity with truth, morality, propriety, or custom; conformity to any set of rules or with a model; accuracy, exactness, or precision: as, correctness of life or of conduct; correctness in speech or in writing; correctness of taste or of design; the correctness of a copy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. conformity to fact or truth
- n. the quality of conformity to social expectations
From correct + -ness (Wiktionary)