from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the state of being steady
- n. the degree of stability
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being steady.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Steady character, quality, or condition.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. freedom from wavering or indecision; constancy of resolve or conduct
- n. the quality of being steady--regular and unvarying
- n. the quality of being steady or securely and immovably fixed in place
Sorry, no etymologies found.