from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being exact
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The condition of being exact; accuracy; nicety; precision; regularity.
- n. Careful observance of method and conformity to truth.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or condition of being exact; strict conformity to what is required; accuracy; nicety; precision: as, to make experiments with exactness; exactness of method.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being exact
From exact + -ness (Wiktionary)