from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being impartial; fairness.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being impartial; freedom from bias or favoritism; disinterestedness; equitableness; fairness
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character of being impartial; freedom from bias; disinterestedness; fairness: as, impartiality of judgment or of treatment.
- n. Synonyms Fairness, honor, justice, fair play, candor.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an inclination to weigh both views or opinions equally
From impartial + -ity (Wiktionary)