from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being mild; gentleness
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being mild
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being mild, in any sense of that word; gentleness of disposition, manner, action, or effect; moderateness of quality or character; placidity; softness; yieldingness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. acting in a manner that is gentle and mild and even-tempered
- n. mercifulness as a consequence of being lenient or tolerant
- n. good weather with comfortable temperatures
Sorry, no etymologies found.