from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or condition of being jejune.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Attenuation; fineness; thinness.
- n. Barrenness; emptiness; deficiency of interest, importance, or knowledge; want of substantial or attractive qualities: as, jejuneness of style in a book.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being vapid and unsophisticated
- n. lacking and evidencing lack of experience of life
- n. quality of lacking nutritive value
Sorry, no etymologies found.