from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being morbid.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being morbid; morbidity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being morbid, diseased, sickly, or unsound; morbidity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an abnormally gloomy or unhealthy state of mind
- n. the quality of being unhealthful and generally bad for you
Sorry, no etymologies found.