from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Extremism, especially in politics or government; radicalism.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. radicalism or political extremism
- n. a Spanish poetry genre
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The principles of those who advocate extreme measures, as radical reform, and the like.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The principles of ultras, or men who advocate extreme measures, as a radical reform, etc.
- n. An extreme or radical statement or action.
Sorry, no etymologies found.