from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of being illiberal
- n. An illiberal word or action
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being illiberal; narrowness of mind; meanness; niggardliness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The fact or quality of being illiberal or ungenerous; narrowness of mind; uncharitableness; meanness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a disposition not to be liberal (generous) with money
Sorry, no etymologies found.