from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being low.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being low.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being low, in any sense of the word.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a low or small degree of any quality (amount or force or temperature etc.)
- n. a position of inferior status; low in station or rank or fortune or estimation
- n. a feeling of low spirits
- n. the quality of being low; lacking height
low + -ness (Wiktionary)