from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being rich; richdom.
- n. The number of types in a community.
- n. The result or product of being rich.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being rich (in any sense of the adjective).
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being rich.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of a sensation that is rich and pleasing
- n. splendid or imposing in size or appearance
- n. the quality of having high intrinsic value
- n. the property of being extremely abundant
- n. the property of producing abundantly and sustaining vigorous and luxuriant growth
- n. abundant wealth
- n. a strong deep vividness of hue
From rich + -ness (Wiktionary)