from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being luxuriant.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being luxuriant; rank, vigorous growth; excessive abundance produced by rank growth.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being luxuriant; abundant or excessive growth or quantity; strong, vigorous growth; exuberance.
- n. Synonyms Profusion, superabundance. See luxurious.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of being lush and abundant and a pleasure to the senses
Sorry, no etymologies found.