from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being fresh.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being fresh.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The condition or quality of being fresh, in any sense.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. originality by virtue of being new and surprising
- n. the trait of being rude and impertinent; inclined to take liberties
- n. the property of being pure and fresh (as if newly made); not stale or deteriorated
- n. an alert and refreshed state
- n. originality by virtue of being refreshingly novel
fresh + -ness (Wiktionary)